The customer is at the core of everything we do, and in light of the World Health Organization declaring the coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, our top priority is keeping our customers, associates, and communities safe as we continue to closely monitor the situation.
In response, Verillas is taking the following steps to make sure we are doing our best to not contribute to the proliferation of the COVID-19 virus:
- We are providing all our staff with the necessary supply of disinfectant materials and hand sanitizer to frequently clean high-touch surfaces to kill germs and ensure our offices are a safe environment for both our customers and staff. Our fulfillment team will be using gloves and masks while interacting with products inbound or outbound.
- Although no one is currently experiencing symptoms of the virus, we have extended paid time off benefits and work from home options for anyone in the company who feels at risk and all associates have been instructed to stay home if they are sick and are experiencing any flu-like symptoms related to COVID-19, no matter how mild, and until they have been cleared by a medical professional to return to work.
- We are instituting a 3 day hold on any boxes that enter our facility, whether they are returns, exchanges, or inbound stock and materials.
- We are extending our return and exchange window by 7 days to allow customers to screen their packages at their discretion. We will expand this policy as needed on a case by case basis. If you have any specific questions or issues about returns, exchanges, or anything else, contact us by email through email@example.com and we will work with you.
- Our leadership is staying current with all updates, announcements, and guidelines issued by the government, the C.D.C., and the W.H.O. to make sure we are compliant in every way.
Despite the impression our large digital footprint and loyal following may give, Verillas is still a 9-person small business. For us to be able to offer our employees necessary flexibility, I am hoping it will be possible for enough of you out there to find some gear you connect with and keep us moving through this tumultuous time.
With Love and Gratitude,